Chamfering: 21,3–219,1 mm | .840”–8.625” OD
Expansion: Copper: 60–219,1 mm | 2.375”–8.625” OD
Flanging: 21,3–219,1 mm | .840”–8.625” OD
Pipe diameters: 21,3–219 mm | .840”–8.625” OD
Material: Stainless Steel, Copper, Carbon Steel, Aluminum, CuNi
Machine type: Industrial machines
Process: End forming
Advantages of T-DRILL Flanging Machines:
- Lower workshop costs due to elimination of welding and X-raying
- Less working capital: no welding neck flange inventory or complex welding and X-raying equipment
- Loose flanges for quick installation – no difficult bolt-hole positioning.
- Precise results and constant high quality: no risk of weld or braze fractures
- Cold and hot forming of long and bent pipes with smooth or grooved flanged surfaces.
- Programmability for easy operation and practically no need for maintenance.